Monday, November 06, 2006

background music

the reason why i like listening to the half life soundtracks is because its so damn ambience. i think i mentioned it before. i builds up my mood and provides a kind of background music that can suit any mood. haha. i have no idea what i just typed. i tried to expunge my ideas to subash last week while going school. however, he failed to grasp the concept of having your own background music. errm. did that make much sense? not really in my opinion.

anyway, today on the way home, i ambienced myself to sleep while listening to the episode 1 soundtrack. thankfully, syukri called me and woke me up. i checked the outside of the mrt and i saw sun plaza coming into view. lol. syukri save my life. haha. lol. but lucky i only overshot by one station. dont know why i was so tired. maybe the aftermath of pw. plus my group did with fang kang's group and TheVarnus' group. of course sherlock didnt leave me in peace di he? all the time telling me some person was damn chio. i did quite allright i think. though sherlock said i was overly enthu. HELLO EVERYONE! that was just damn funny. haha.

well. today, i was quite insulted too. haha. well maybe not really. i was sitting on a bench in the void deck below my house. it was like 8pm already? yea. i was waiting for something. but thats not the point. some random indian guy came and sat beside me. he turned to me and asked,
guy: are you bangladeshi?
me: what?
guy: are you bangladeshi?
me: no.
guy: indian?
me: yea.
guy: indian citizen?
me: no singaporean.
guy: oh, you worker?
me: err. no. i'm just waiting for someone.
guy: your mother and father?
me: err, yea.
guy: oh. ok.

the guy then takes out a notebook and starts writing something on it. by then i was damn sianzxzxz and i just got up and did my waiting elsewhere.

oh. nothing happening tomorrow except that i need to hand in my i&r

No comments: